A health department official said on Monday that ten youngsters were hospitalised after complaining of vomiting and stomach ache after eating at a wedding reception in Uttar Pradesh’s Budaun.
According to Chief Medical Officer Pradeep Varshney, a suspected case of food poisoning occurred in the Ushait area on Sunday. He claimed the children had been admitted to a district hospital and were no longer in danger.
Varshney stated that the district administration’s health and food departments took samples of the food served at the celebration.
He stated that an investigation has been begun into the matter.