The British Royal Family finds itself in the spotlight once again as journalist and author Omid Scobie releases his explosive book, “Endgame.” The tell-all book has reignited the debate on racism within the Royal Family, shedding light on shocking revelations about King Charles III and his family.
- ‘Casual racism’ faced by staff members: Scobie, known for delving into the intricacies of the Royal Family, uncovers instances of “casual racism” faced by staff members who are people of colour. One former staff member revealed, “The ignorance and casual racism is as bad as you think it is. It felt like another era sometimes.”
- ‘Comments’ on Archie’s skin colour: The book discloses that two members of the Royal Family inquired about the skin colour of Archie, the son of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. The revelation, found in letters exchanged between Meghan and Charles, maintains anonymity regarding the individuals involved.
- Prince Harry unaware of the Queen’s death: Scobie asserts that no one from the Royal Family informed Prince Harry about the declining health of Queen Elizabeth. Harry reportedly learned of the Queen’s passing through a breaking news notification on his phone, alongside the rest of the world.
- Meghan and Kate asked to ‘cosplay Princess Diana’: In an attempt to capitalize on Princess Diana’s enduring popularity, senior advisors allegedly urged Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton to “cosplay” Diana. The book suggests that they were instructed to emulate Diana’s gestures, clothing, comments, and quirks during public appearances.
- King Charles’ temper tantrums: Scobie portrays King Charles III as having frequent “temper tantrums” and being demanding on palace staff for seemingly trivial matters. Reports suggest that Charles insists on having his pyjamas pressed and even requires someone to squeeze exactly one inch of toothpaste onto his toothbrush as part of his bedtime routine.
“Endgame” presents a candid and revealing look into the inner workings of the British Royal Family, sparking renewed discussions about their dynamics and practices.
For more updates stay tuned to FELA News!