New Delhi: India Teambatter Suryakumar Yadav has never failed to impress fans every time he goes out to bat for India in T20Is. He scored a brilliant century in the second T20I against New Zealand on Sunday. He scored an unbeaten 111 off 51 balls in this innings played at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui which included 11 boundaries and seven maximums.
Surya guided India to a score of 191 runs. His score of 111 runs in T20 International is the fourth-highest score for India. In the list, while the third-best score is also registered by Suryakumar, Virat Kohli is on top.
List of highest scorers in T20s
- 122*(61) – Virat vs Afghanistan, Dubai 2022
- 118(43) – Rohit Sharma vs Sri Lanka, Indore 2017
- 117(55) – Suryakumar Yadav vs England, Nottingham 2022
- 111*(51) – Suryakumar Yadav v New Zealand, Mount Maunganui 2022
- 111*(61) – Rohit Sharma vs West Indies, Lucknow 2018
Surya also made it to the list of Indians with more than one T20I century. Rohit Sharma tops the list with 4 T20I century (106, 118, 100*, 111*), then Suryakumar Yadav with 2 T20I century (117, 111*) and lastly, KL Rahul with 2 T20I century (110*, 101*).
Apart from this, Suresh Raina, Deepak Hooda, and Virat Kohli have scored centuries in this format once each.